ROSCOE KNEE SCOOTER
The Knee Scooter offers increased comfort and ease of mobility to patients who cannot put weight on their foot or ankle, but want to remain active. With its four large wheels and padded knee platform, the Knee Scooter is perfect for indoor and outdoor use. The offset post on the aluminum knee platform allows for right-to-left adjustment in seconds - no tools required. The Knee Scooter is equipped with an easy folding mechanism that collapses using a thumb release lever and fits beneath the raised knee platform for ease of storage and transportation.
- Scooter can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Ideal for individuals recovering from an ankle or foot injury
- Large 8-inch clear PU wheels with sealed bearings
- Adjustable hand brake ensures safety
- Padded knee platform with easy-adjustment mechanism
- Padded handlebar grips
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 90 days on all other parts
- Knee Platform Measurements: 7” (W) x 14” (L)
- Frame Finish: powder-coated black, white or burgundy
- Adjustable Handle Height: 31” - 41”
- Knee Pad Height Adjustment: 17 ½” - 22”
- Product Weight: 22.8 lb.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lb.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ROSCOE KNEE SCOOTERManufacturer: Roscoe Medical
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (909) 478-9728
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.