EVA SUPPORT WALKERS
- The Eva® Walker supports the patient's weight when exercising.
- Ideal for post-op patients when early walking exercise is indicated.
- Easily adjustable to suit different patient heights.
- Padded, molded arm pads have a sculpted forearm cutout to keep arms from sliding.
- The removable arm pads can be cleaned.
- Rounded handgrips are forward facing, providing a better and more ergonomic grip.
- Welded steel frame with baked epoxy enamel finish.
- Non-marring casters with step on wheel locks on the rear casters.
- Available Walker Sizes: Adult
- HPIS Code: 630_20_40_20
- Inside Walker Width: ADJUSTABLE
- Latex Free: Yes
- UNSPSC: 42211505
- Walker Height Range: 35.5"-51", 35.5''-51.25''
- Walker Style: Cardiac
- Weight Capacity (in LB): 333 lb
- Wheels Included: Yes
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
EVA SUPPORT WALKERSManufacturer: Kinsman Enterprises
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (909) 478-9728
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.